Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wow.... it's been a while


Sorry everyone, it seems that with Facebook I forget to get on here to update anything! The past year hasn't exactly been filled with a bunch of free time! Adam's doing really well in school and half way done! Whew.... it's just for a season!

I've been working on recording some worship songs in the studio. I've been trying to get my ministry dreams started. I have a website up if you'd like to check it out. As soon as I can figure out copyrights and get them paid, I will post the recordings on my new site. Go to:

www.shannonwaldronmusic.com (link is to the right side of our page by all our friends' blogs we follow.


The boys are doing great! Tate and Brayden are getting so big. Brayden was accepted to Imagine Rosefield charter school a mile from our house. He'll have to get uniforms and everything. It's one of the few really good schools out here in Surprise! So we're excited about that. He's doing well with is Reading, and we're still working on his writing..... Not quite as great as his Reading..... Tate is starting to say a ton of words (well, at least we can make sense of a lot of words). He'll be 18 months already next month! But, that's about it for us.





No comments:

Post a Comment